The Kintyre Way Relay
is a cross-country event for walkers and runners, from Tarbert to
Campbeltown along the Kintyre Way, Scotlandís most scenic
Varied terrain, from
hill paths and forestry tracks to beaches and seaside rocks.
Stunning scenery with
views across the sea to Arran, Islay, Jura and Gigha.
Sociable - in so many ways.....
3 Events in 1 - Take your pick....
- Enter as a relay team with
friends or colleagues
- Join an on-the-spot team and
make new friends
- Chat with fellow-runners along
- Bring family and friends to
explore this undiscovered area - lots to do for all ages
- Refreshments at four different
- "Runnersí Revels" in the
evening - feast and ceildh-dance with live band
- Relay Run: 66 miles, starting
Tarbert 6am. You decide how to share out the 66 miles among your
team of 2 to 6 runners.
- Ultra-run:66 miles in one day!
- Long-Distance Walk: choose 18,
22 or 31 miles